Worship Songs

AvatarLyrics and chords resource for the revival generation.

King Of Majesty

by Marty Sampson

Key: B

VERSE 1:
B
 You know that I love You
G#m7
 You Know that I want to
F#
Know You so much more
E                                      B   E   G#m7   E
More than I have before

VERSE 2:
B
 These words are from my heart
G#m7
 These words are not made up
F#
I will live for You
E                              B   E   G#m7   E
I am devoted to You

PRE-CHORUS:
                E         F#
King of Majesty
         G#m7
I have one desire
              F#       G#m7     E
Just to be with You my Lord
              F#       G#m7     E
Just to be with You my Lord

CHORUS:
B          E                   F#
Jesus You are the Savior
  E         B   G#m7   F#
  of my soul
E          B              G#m7       F#        
And forever and ever I'll give
         E                     B   E   F#   E
  my praises to You

0 comments: